Hobart Filler Metals provides a complete offering of submerged arc welding fluxes, wires, and strips that provide best-in-class performance when welding or cladding carbon steels, low-alloy steels, stainless steels, and nickel-based alloys.
- State-of-the-art production technology ensures wire and flux consistency for reliable welding performance
- SWX agglomerated fluxes are protected from moisture pickup by exclusive EAE (Excess Air Evacuation) packaging, which helps to minimize the risk of porosity and hydrogen-induced cracking
- Our comprehensive family of SubCOR™ cored (composite) wires offer high deposition rates to help reduce welding cycle time
- SubCOR™ SL seamless cored wires are specially designed to provide improved mechanical properties over comparable solid wires
NOTE: In an effort to best serve the packaging needs and requirements of our customers globally, many of our products feature region-exclusive part numbers. To obtain the complete list of diameters and packaging available in your region:
- E-mail us at [email protected]
- Contact your regional ITW Welding office
- Contact Hobart Brothers customer service
SDX S3Ni1Mo-EF3 is a copper-coated, low-alloy...